Translate

torsdag den 30. august 2012





I was required to keep this blog as well as a  my facebook for my online journalism class. Honestly, if it weren't for the class, I probably wouldn't have even tried either. Why? Because it's something extra to do, it's change, it's more work... all things I don't like. But I'll tell you what, I actually enjoyed doing this. It was fun to come up with things to write about and nice to see people's responses, whether they were agreeing or disagreeing with me. I appreciate all of you who read and responded to my blogs this semester.

Why am I not continuing it? Because I have way too much going on to keep up with it right now. School, work, holidays, birthdays, family, friends, internships, it's all just too much, especially at this time of year. But maybe some day I'll do it again.

Blogs and other social networking sites can be used for other things other than requirements in classes though. A friend of mine was called and interviewed my Good Morning America because of something she had posted on her twitter. offered me free things for posting about them. And if nothing else, it's good to learn how to do something new while building communication skills.

Some people are so into , they actually make a living off of it, crazy huh? It's certainly not as easy as it sounds... you don't write and then earn a certain amount for each word or post. Earnings depend on how much traffic you get on your site, which of course depends on the subject you're writing about, your writing style, and how well known you are.

I encourage all of you to try it sometime, whether for fun, or professional reasons.

Thanks again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Søg i denne blog

NeoCounter

Hej all sammen her på min blog er der nogle rækker regel om det dansk sprog, måske kan hjælpe dig a